Benefits of SeawallsWhether it is to protect the coastline of your residential or commercial property, we can help you make the most of seawalls. Our licensed and experienced designers, architects, and craftsmen can build custom seawalls. Such a professionally designed and installed barrier can provide the following benefits:
- Protection against erosion and flooding
- Long-term protection
- Creating a beautiful shoreline
- Increasing securing
- Preventing damage and saving costs
- Highly durable structure that requires very low maintenance
Our seawall design and construction service will provide you with a reliable and long-term solution. Whatever type of barrier you may need, we can construct and engineer it within the agreed time.
Types of SeawallsWe work with different types of materials to build a custom, sturdy seawall. This includes reinforced concrete, vinyl, native rock revetments, aluminum, and wood. Besides, we build different types of seawall designs. This includes:
- Vertical Seawalls: Vertical seawalls are just like fences and can be made of concrete or metal. They help block high-power waves. Since these walls will take the full force of the water, they can wear down fast. We will recommend this design for areas with calm waters or for protected coastlines.
- Curved or Stepped Seawalls: If the waves are strong, we can recommend curved seawalls. The design will redirect waves, preventing them from making a full impact on the wall. When the wave crashes on the wall, it will move up the side. The energy gets diverted and there is minimal damage to the wall.
- Mound Seawalls: This design features concrete and rock armor that protect a sloped hill. It is not essentially a wall, but a structure that slows down waves. We will recommend this design for areas where there is low velocity. This will lower its exposure to high-energy waves.
When it comes to design and quality of construction, you cannot make any compromises with your seawalls. These structures will not only slow erosion, but also protect your beachfront property from receding coastlines. We have the experience, skills, knowledge, and resources required to build the perfect wall for your home or commercial property.